PART-TIME Position - 20hrs/Week, Willing to work around school schedules.
Even through COVID, WE ARE STILL GROWING!!
1st Commercial Realty Group Inc.® is a “Management Focused” commercial property management company with over 30 years of experience managing retail, industrial, office & medical investments for private and institutional investors throughout the U.S. Our company provides portfolio owners with a regionally integrated, locally focused management platform focused on the performance of their investments. Our team of management and accounting professionals currently manage over 40 million square feet (and growing) from 20 offices in the Western U.S. and Hawaii.
Our goal is to build relationships with experienced property owners and the best local brokers in each market to form a “best in class” team. Owners focused on value, Managers focused on management, Brokers focused on leasing,…..a winning formula. Looking for exceptional service? Expect it with 1st Commercial®. Since 1989 building relationships that last.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk/Intern will assist in the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. The person in this role ensures that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for services completed by the organization.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual with exceptional communication who enjoys building relationships, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career. The successful candidate will uphold and promote 1st Commercial’s Vision, Core Values, and Culture.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Complete deposit slips and make bank deposits for tenants check that are not set up for Remote Deposit
• Process incoming mail concerning tenant billings and invoicing by Entity Name
• Run and print daily banks report for Tenants with ACH and Lockbox Payments
• Scan tenants check to Remote Deposit Machine
• Accurately enter, apply, verify and post tenants rent payment and ensure proper tenant payments are applied to correct Entity
• Consistently performing all day to day cash receipt transactions including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, positing and recording
• Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies when entering tenant rent payments
• Problem solving skills to ensure
• Perform daily filings of cash receipts by Entity Name
• Research and solves payment discrepancies.
• Provide backup support to Accounting Department and perform other general administrative duties
• Customer service to Accountants and Property Managers.
• Financial Management
• Ethical Conduct
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems.
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
• Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof-reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgement.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong proficiency in Excel. Proficient at MS Word and Outlook.